Saturday, September 19, 2009

Who belongs to whom?

Whenever I go to give my cat a treat, she runs over and rubs up against my leg before she sits and waits for her goody. I like to think this is her way of saying, "Thank you!" but in reality, I know it's her way of saying, "Yes, good job, servant. You WILL give me a treat. I'd like a salmon-flavoured one, post-haste."


And in the interest of blogging about something other than my cat, here's a picture of my nephew, Nathan. It was taken a few weeks after his first birthday, so by this time he was well versed in the world of cupcakes.


Really, I just saw the photo while I was searching for photos of my cat to post. Hmmm. Lame? Well, in my defence, I see my cat a lot more often than I see my nephew(s).

In other news, just because I like seeing my name is print, check this out. This time my name is in BIG, BOLD LETTERS. Holy shit. Someone might actually be reading this stuff. In fact, I know people are reading this stuff. I heard yesterday that one of my profs is using a J-source article that I wrote last year as required reading for one of his classes. That's pretty damn cool.

Now if only Anand can get his new TV pilot written and off the ground (which stars me as an out of work journalist who starts a PI agency) within the next few months, I'll have pretty much accomplished all of my life's goals before I turn 23. Well, save for having my own Wikipedia page. I guess I can't be too greedy. That can wait until I'm 24.

1 comment:

Tyler H. said...

I remember not getting a Wiki of my own at 24. Boy was I disappointed.